Valentine's Day Nail Art Water Full Wraps Pink and Hot Pink Hearts
1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
20 pcs Tiny slices to decorate your miniature play foods, use for decoden crafts, or create fantastic nail art! You can even use these for scrapbooking, handmade cards, inside resin...
Quantity: 2 pcs Size: as picture Material: Alloy
Material: MetalNail Plate Measures: 6*12cm*Make sure to peel off the blue transparent protective film on top of each plate before use.How to use: Apply a base coat on the nails...