1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
3D Silver Skull Halloween Nail Charms Quantity: 2 pcs 100% Brand New and High Quality Size:7*10mm Great for Both Professional Nail Specialist or Nail Art Learner It Make Your Nails Look...
Quantity: 5 pcs 100% Brand New and High Quality Size:8*6mm Compatible with Both Natural and Artificial Nails and Easy to Apply Also could be Used to Decorate Your Home, Cell Phone...
Halloween Nail Art Scary Nails Ghost Skull Water Decals Wraps Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut out the pattern and plunge it into...
Sugar Skulls Nail Art Water Decals Water Slides Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut out the pattern and plunge it into water for...
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest GAG news.
Each sign up goes into a monthly draw for a
$50 gift voucher!!