1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
Autumn Nails Black Leaf Nail Water Decals 20 Water Decals Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut out the pattern and plunge it into...
Autumn Winnie the Pooh Nails Leaves Water Decals 20 water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural or false...
Hello Autumn Nails Leaf Water Decals 20 mix water decals in different sizes to fit all your nails! Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2-...
Autumn Nails Black Pumpkin Nail Water Decals 20 water decals. Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut out the pattern and plunge it into...
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest GAG news.
Each sign up goes into a monthly draw for a
$50 gift voucher!!