1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
Christmas Lights Nail Art Thin 3d Nail Art Decoration 30 pcsSize: 70mm*50mm Suitable for nail art decoration with nail polish or UV builder gel. Can be used for scrapbooking,...
5D Christmas Nail Art Stickers Use: 1- Paint your nails in the color you want, allow to dry 2- Add the stickers. 2- Coat in clear varnish to seal.
Robin Snowflake Christmas Nail Stickers Quantity: +30 Nail Stickers Use: 1- Paint your nails in the color you want, allow to dry 2- Add the stickers. 2- Coat in clear...
20 mix water decals in different sizes to fit all your nails! Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut out the pattern and plunge...