Saint Patrick's Day Nail Art Green Clover Nail Full Wraps Nail Water Decals
1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
Saint Patrick's Day Nail Art Clover Shamrock collection Water Decals 30 water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural or...
Disney Cartoon Saint Patrick's Day Nail Art Water Decals Collection 20 water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural...
35 water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural or false nail. Use: 1. Paint nails in the color...
Saint Patrick's Day Nail Art Green Shamrock Leaf Decoration quantity: 1gram Size: 4 mm Compatible with Both Natural and Artificial Nails and Easy to Apply. So easy to apply: paint...
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest GAG news.
Each sign up goes into a monthly draw for a
$50 gift voucher!!