Christmas Nail Art Acrylic Stamping Plate Snowflakes and trees
The plate is shielded by a thin transparent protective film, please remove the film before use.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural or false nail. Use:1. Paint nails in the color of your...
Christmas Nails Cute Penguin Nail water decals 20 mix water decals in different sizes to fit all your nails! Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want....
Christmas Nails Cute Santa Nail water decals 20 water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural or false nail....
20 water decals in different sizes to fit all your nails! Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut out the pattern and plunge it...
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Sign up to our newsletter and get the latest GAG news.
Each sign up goes into a monthly draw for a
$50 gift voucher!!