1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
Cactus Nail Art Nail Water Decals water decals in different sizes to fit all your nails! Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want.2- cut out the...
Cat Nails Ribbon Red Hearts Nail Stickers Use: 1- Paint your nails in the color you want, allow to dry 2- Add the stickers. 2- Coat in clear varnish to...
20 Water Decals Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut out the pattern and plunge it into water for 10 - 20 seconds. (use...
Material: MetalNail Plate Measures: 6*12cm*Make sure to peel off the blue transparent protective film on top of each plate before use.How to use: Apply a base coat on the nails...