1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
Boho Nail Art Hamsa Feathers Water Decals water decals in different sizes to fit all your nails! Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut...
Pink Hamsa Flower Nail Art Water Decals water decals in different sizes to fit all your nails! Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want. 2- cut...
Use: 1- Paint your nails in the color you want, allow to dry 2- Add the stickers. 2- Coat in clear varnish to seal.
Quantity: 42 sheets Size: 35*4cm *No Box Feature: 100% brand new. Can be used for UV nails. Nail Art Foils create the perfect "mixed metals" finish for any polish color. ...