1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural or false nail. Use:1. Paint nails in the color of your...
Use: 1- Paint your nails in the color you want, allow to dry 2- Add the stickers. 2- Coat in clear varnish to seal.
Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want.2- cut out the pattern and plunge it into water for 10 - 20 seconds. (use warm water in winter).3-...
20 water decals on a clear water transfer which can be applied over any color varnish on either your natural or false nail. Use:1. Paint nails in the color of...
keep in touch
sign up to receive our emails and never miss new arrivals, discounts and more