1. First paint nails with a base coat.
2. When nails are fully dry, cut out the decals that match your nails width. Make sure to cut exactly on the line, or within the line without leaving any excess trimming around the edge.
3. Starting at the flat end, peel away decal from the paper backing.
4. Carefully place the rounded end of the decal at the center base of the nail.
5. When decal is centered, first press along the middle, and then flatten down the sides, and edges.
6. Fold the excess over the tip of the nails, and file off the rest. Make sure to file in a downward motion to avoid lifting up nail decal.
7. Apply 1-2 coats of clear topcoat nail polish, particularly around the outer edge of the decal to get a better seal.
Can't decide on which nail decoration to purchase? Get this Mystery Nail Art Goody Bag filled with nail art supplies. This surprise bag is also a great gift idea for a...
Metallic Mesh Nail Art 3D Decoration Quantity: 1 Feature: 100% brand new Sheet Size: Approx. 15*7cm
Quantity: 100x4cm *No Box Feature: 100% brand new. Can be used for UV nails. Nail Art Foils create the perfect "mixed metals" finish for any polish color. Nail Foil can be...
Rainbow Stripes Dots Nails Water Decals Use: 1-Trim,clean then paint your nails with the color you want.2- cut out the pattern and plunge it into water for 10 - 20...