Valentine´s Day Nail Art Stamping Plate
The plate is shielded by a thin transparent protective film, please remove the film before use.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
Heart Nails Gold Silver Thin Metallic Nail Charms Quantity: 20 Color: gold or silver Application: Apply a few drops of nail glue on finished manicure and place the charms on the...
Quantity: +30 Color: Red NOTE: JAR IS NOT INCLUDED!
Can't decide on which nail decoration to purchase? Get this Mystery Nail Art Goody Bag filled with nail art supplies. This surprise bag is also a great gift idea for a...
20 pcs Tiny slices to decorate your miniature play foods, use for decoden crafts, or create fantastic nail art! You can even use these for scrapbooking, handmade cards, inside resin...