Valentine´s Day Nail Art Stamping Plate
The plate is shielded by a thin transparent protective film, please remove the film before use.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish)
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
20 pcs Tiny slices to decorate your miniature play foods, use for decoden crafts, or create fantastic nail art! You can even use these for scrapbooking, handmade cards, inside resin...
Quantity: 2 pcs Size: as picture Material: Alloy
Material: MetalNail Plate Measures: 6*12cm*Make sure to peel off the blue transparent protective film on top of each plate before use.How to use: Apply a base coat on the nails...